|Bodyweight (kg)||Dose (ml)||Doses per 20L|
|6.0 – 8.0||12||1666|
|8.1 – 10.0||15||1333|
|10.1 – 12.5||20||1000|
|12.6 – 15.0||25||800|
|15.1 – 20.0||30||666|
|20.1 – 30.0||40||500|
|30.1 – 55.0||60||333|
|55.1 – 80.0||80||250|
|80.1 – 100||90||222|
VETMEC – BODYGUARD Pour-On Lousicide for Sheep 20L is a quality alternative to the more expensive and equivalent products.
This product is sent using TNT. When ordering, we may ask you for a business address for delivery (i.e. your local tire service, general store, etc.).
BENEFITS: Vetmec Bodyguard
- Knockdown, pour-on lice treatment – kills lice fast (including strains resistant to other chemicals)
- 4 weeks residual protection against lice
- Same active ingredient as Avenge + Fly™
- Flexible – can be applied up to 7 days after shearing
- Safe and effective to use on unshorn lambs up to 2 months of age
- Rainfast – no adverse effects of rain prior to or following application
- High volume dose for better coverage and spread
- No need to keep sheep yarded after application
- May be used in conjunction with worm control drenches (Vetmec LV + Selenium, Vetmec Dual, Vetmec Moxiguard) and at the same time as vaccination
- Contains a blue dye to easily identify treated sheep
- Meat: 21 days
- Wool: 6 months
- ESI: 63 days
- Milk: Do not use on ewes which are producing or may in the future produce milk that may be used or processed for human consumption.
PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT for using Vetmec Bodyguard
- Call CHEMVET for veterinary advice on how to protect your sheep from lice and flies
- Phone 1800 243 683
Unfortunately due to the cost of freight, we are unable to send Vetmec Bodyguard to Western Australia – call us on 1800 243 683 for more details.