Vetmec MOXIGUARD Long Acting Injection for Sheep
- Contains moxidectin, which is one of the most potent macrocyclic lactones (‘mectins’).
- Ideal for use where the paddock larval burden is high, or where animal immunity is expected to be low, for example; lactating ewes and merino weaners.
- Recommended for highly contaminated pastures.
- At least 91 days of persistent activity against barber’s pole worm (Haemonchus contortus) and small brown stomach worm (Ostertagia spp.).
- Up to 49 days of persistent activity against black scour worm (Trichostrongylus spp.).
- Up to 4 months protection against severe challenge by barber’s pole worm.
- Controls itchmite (Psorobia ovis) and nasal bots (Oestrus ovis).
- Meat: 91 days
- Milk: Do not use in female sheep which are producing, or may in the future produce milk or milk products for human consumption
- ESI: 133 days
The dose rate for Moxiguard Long Acting Injection is 1mL/20kg.
Safety Data Sheet
Click here to access the official safety data sheet.
More information about using long-acting drenches can be found at wormboss