KEY FEATURES – Z Tags NLIS Cattle Tags
- NLIS RFID tag available in HDX technology.
- Consistent RFID readability performance.
- Protected transponder enhances readability.
- Flexible material on male tags aid retention.
Z Tags NLIS Cattle Tags are NATIONAL LIVESTOCK IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM (NLIS) compliant.
- Get superior readability.
- Limit your snagging with the flexibility of the male tag.
- Great design which is easy to load into the Z2 No-Tear Tagger™, and limits the risk of damaging the chip on application.
Please provide your Property Identification Code (PIC) in the checkout process.
- A PIC is an 8-character code used to identify your property in the NLIS.
- You must have a PIC to move livestock on and off your property.
- Click here to learn more about the National Livestock Identification System.
- Remember if you are VICTORIAN – get your tags through Agriculture Victoria. We would love to supply you, however, your levies pay for subsidised tags!
- To obtain a PIC, contact your state/territory NLIS authority.