ZTags TagFaster Multi-Shot Sheep Tags – slim design to promote faster healing. Provided in strips of 20 tags to save time with continuous tagging.
Key Features – TagFaster Multi-Shot Sheep Tags
- Easy and fast to apply.
- Automatic tag that’s supplied in strips of 20 (minimum order quantity: 20)
- Available as an Electronic Tag (RFID HDX) and Visual (Non-RFID).
- A great option for tagging lambs, sheep, goats (small animals in general) due to their lightweight design.
- Bold and defined Laser Print has premium contrast on most colours, therefore delivering high visibility of the information printed on the tag.
- All year colours are available, as well as pink for post breeder identification.
- 6 cents per side if printing is required.
- Apply with the TagFaster Applicator.
For Victorian PICs please order NLIS tags through the Agriculture Victoria website because they subsidise your tags, and it is CHEAPER this way – and we know how cost adds up!
- V: OJD vaccinated
- T: Terminal (terminal lamb to be slaughtered before first permanent teeth cut)
- S: Scabby Mouth vaccinated
- VS: OJD + Scabby Mouth vaccinated
- VT: OJD vaccinated + Terminal
NLIS Year Colours
The table below shows the official colour rotation for tagging Australian livestock, however, this is a guide only.
Orders over Christmas & New Year
Please note that our tag suppliers, Datamars/Z Tags, are closed over Christmas and New Year. So, if you may need tags during this time, we suggest ordering in November to allow plenty of time for processing and postage.
For further information on tagging requirements for sheep and goats, visit the MLA or Integrity Systems websites. They are both great resources for the responsibilities when it comes to traceability of livestock within Australia.