FET NLIS Sheep Tags. The ‘wrap around’ FET tag is a dual purpose NLIS tag, EID, or straight management tag. Printed with PIC and/or property data.
KEY FEATURES – FET NLIS Sheep Tags
- Fast and easy to apply single shot tag.
- Available in RFID HDX and non-RFID.
- Proven retention.
- Its lightweight material makes it a great option to tag lambs, goats and small animals in general!
- Laser print has defined contrast on most tag colours, therefore delivering high visibility of the information printed on the tag.
- Apply with the FET Tag Applicator. Click here for How to Apply.
- Minimum order quantity: 10 (available in multiples of 10 only).
Price: From $0.32 + GST (Plus 6 cents per side for printing). $1.76 + GST for RFID
Shipping: Flat rate of $12.50 per tag order (express post is available – just call us)
PIC: please enter your PIC in checkout process
VICTORIAN CLIENTS PLEASE READ:
All sheep registered under a Victorian PIC are required to have electronic (RFID) ear tags. When ordered through the Agriculture Victoria NLIS Portal, these tags are subsidised by the government levies you pay. We urge you to take advantage of this subsidy and order your electronic ear tags at tags.agriculture.vic.gov.au.
- V: OJD vaccinated
- T: Terminal (terminal lamb to be slaughtered before first permanent teeth cut)
- S: Scabby Mouth vaccinated
- VS: OJD + Scabby Mouth vaccinated
- VT: OJD vaccinated + Terminal
NLIS Year Colours
The table below shows the official colour rotation for tagging Australian sheep and goats, however, this is a guide only.
Orders over Christmas & New Year
Please note that our tag suppliers, Datamars/Z Tags, are closed over Christmas and New Year. So, if you may need tags during this time, we suggest ordering in November to allow plenty of time for processing and postage.
For further information on tagging requirements for sheep and goats, visit the MLA or Integrity Systems websites. They are both great resources for the responsibilities when it comes to traceability of livestock within Australia.