Vetmec Tickmaster Plus Ivermectin strategically controls cattle tick and buffalo fly. Whilst also treating gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, as well as lice and mites.
Similar or comparable to Acatak Duostar™.
Key Features – Vetmec Tickmaster Plus Ivermectin
- For strategic control of Cattle Ticks. Including tick strains resistant to organophosphates, synthetic pyrethroids as well as amidines.
- Treats gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, lice as well as mites.
- Controls Buffalo Fly.
Ivermectin efficiently kills the adults ticks currently on your cattle. While Fluazuron prevents the development of incoming larvae for up to 12 weeks.
Recommended dose rate is 5mL/50kg.
Apply in 2 bands from shoulder to rump, on either side of the spine, with the Vetmec Pour-On Applicator.
Spectrum of Activity – Vetmec Tickmaster Plus Ivermectin
Adult and immature (L4):
- Small Brown Stomach Worm, including inhibited stages (Ostertagia ostertagi)
- Barber’s Pole Worm (Haemonchus placei)
- Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Black Scour Worm (Trichostrongylus colubriformis)
- Small Intestine Worm (Cooperia spp.)
- Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum, O. venulosum)
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- Whipworm (Trichuris spp.)
- Intestinal Threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus)
- Eyeworm (Thelazia spp.)
- Thin Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spp.)
Sucking & Biting Lice:
- Linognathus vituli
- Haematopinus eurysternus
- Bovicola (Damalina) bovis
- Solenopotes capillatus
- Chrioptes bovis
- Sarcoptes scabei var. Bovis
Controls Buffalo Fly (Haematobia irritans exigua) infestations, with persistent activity for up to 28 days.
Meat: 28 days
Calves which have suckled treated cows: 4 months
ESI: 42 days
Milk: DO NOT USE on cattle which are producing, or may produce, milk for human consumption.
Introduction of new cattle: On properties where this product treatment regime is in place, any tick infested cattle that are introduced should be treated with Vetmec Tickmaster Plus Ivermectin prior to release. For local tick control recommendations, contact your local department of agriculture – QLD click here. NSW click here.
Handling treated animals: Wear protective clothing when handling animals within 24 hours of application. This includes elbow-length PVC gloves and eye protection.
To avoid operator contact when applying multiple treatments at once, apply this product last.