KEY FEATURES – Vetmec Pour-On
- Pour-On product for easy application using the Vetmec Pour-On Applicator.
- Low volume formulation – only 25 mL for 500 Kgs.
- Nil Milk withholding – Suitable for dairy cows.
- Available in 10 Litre Drum or 2.5L Back Pack.
- Organic solvents.
- Combine with Vetmec LEV Pour-On for a resistance breaking dual active drench!
- With responsible drenching regimes and under regular field conditions, Vetmec Pour-On has no detrimental effect on the long term population of dung beetles.
Parasite Spectrum – Vetmec Pour-On
- Barbers Pole Worm (Haemonchus placei)
- Hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum)
- Intestinal Threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus)
- Large Bowel Worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
- Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia oncophora, Cooperia punctata)
- Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia ostertagi – including inhibited stages)
- Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Thin Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spathiger)
- Whipworm (Trichuris spp.)
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
Sucking & Biting Lice
- Biting Lice (Bovicola bovis)
- Little Sucking Lice (Solenopotes capillatus)
- Long Nosed Sucking Lice (Linognathus vituli)
- Short Nosed Sucking Lice (Haematopinus eurysternus)
- Chorioptic Mange (Chorioptes bovis)
- Sarcoptic Mange (Sarcoptes scabiei var bovis)
- Cattle Tick (Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus)
Maximum tick efficacy is achieved 4-5 days after treatment. In planning a strategic tick control program, it should be noted that viable eggs may have been laid by engorged female ticks that drop from cattle in the initial days after treatment. When a tick control program requires repeat treatments, Vetmec Pour-On should be alternated with conventional dips or pour-on’s in order to reduce the risk of resistance.
- Buffalo Fly (Haematobia irritans exigua)
Applied at the correct dose and under the correct conditions, ivermectin effectively controls infection with:
- Small Brown Stomach Worm acquired up to 14 days after treatment
- Lungworm acquired up to 28 days after treatment
- Buffalo Fly up to 28 days after treatment
Apply at a rate of 1mL per 20kg along the topline of the animal.
Meat: 42 days
ESI: 42 days