Vetmec F is effective against strains of the following adult and immature parasites:
GASTRO INTESTINAL ROUNDWORMS
- Barbers Pole Worm (Haemonchus spp.)
- Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia ostertagi) (including third and fourth stage larvae and inhibited immatures)
- Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia spp.)
- Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Black Scour Worm (Trichostrongylus colubriformis)
- Hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum)
- Large Bowel Worm (Oesophagostomum spp.)
- Thin Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spp.)
- Intestinal Threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus)
- Whipworm (Trichuris spp.)
LUNGWORM (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
ADULT LIVER FLUKE (Fasciola hepatica)
LICE (Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurysternus, Solenopotes capillatus) Aids in the control of Biting Lice (Bovicola bovis)
CATTLE TICK (Boophilus microplus) including organophosphate, synthetic pyrethroid and amidine resistant strains. Maximum tick efficacy is achieved 4-5 days after treatment. Engorged female ticks that drop from cattle in the initial days after treatment may lay viable eggs. This should be taken into account when planning a strategic tick control program.
MITES (Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis)
ADULT EYEWORM (Thelazia spp.)
- MEAT: DO NOT USE less than 28 days before slaughter for human consumption. ESI: 42 Days.
- MILK: Nil
LIVER FLUKE Use the one product for effective treatment and control of liver fluke on your property at the same time as treating for worms and ectoparasites such as lice, mange and ticks.
Currently the most cost effective product on the Australian Market.
Contact us for effective parasite control strategies using Vetmec F.
Delivered overnight Freight Free
Large savings over comparable products
|Cattle in excess of 650 kg should be dosed at 1.0 mL per 50 kg.|