FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS – Tru-Test XRS2 Stick Reader
- Capture information. Capture up to 15 pieces of customised information for each animal, such as breed, sex, DOB and condition score.
- Favourite setups. Simple and fast to set up with predefined setups or save your own favourite setups to easily switch between jobs.
- Compatible with NLIS EID tags. Reads all ISO HDX and FDX-B tags.
- Large memory. 1 million scanned tag memory.
- Wireless connection. Bluetooth Class 1 wireless technology to connect to Weigh Scale Indicators or other devices up to 300′ away.
- Long life and fast charging battery. Up to 19 hours of push to read operation and 9.5 hours of continuous read.
- Free software. Easily download information using Data Link for Windows*, Apple* iOS and Android*.
- Read performance. Reads p to 1,100 tags per minute. Read distance for HDX tags up to 12″ and FDX tags up to 13″.
- Alerts. Set alerts for pre-selected animals.
- Easy to see. Sunlight viewable 2.7″ (41mm x 55mm) colour LCD screen makes it easy to read information.
- Long reach. 25.6″ reach length enables you to keep a safe distance when scanning lively animals.
- Ergonomically designed. Balanced feel in the hand for comfortable use over long periods of time. Weights only 760g.
- Rugged design. All Tru-Test producs are proven for the tough agricultural environment, with an IP67 waterproof design.
- Follow up support Contact Datamars. Will provide direct and qualified assistance.
- Click here to see the data sheet.
How to install Data Link (video)
Data Link Install (website)
How to record animal data (video)
User Guide (PDF)
Set-up Guides can be found here