FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS: Tru-Test SRS2 Stick Reader
- Clear information. Captures EIDs, pre-loaded VID numbers and session count.
- Compatible with NLIS EID tags. Reads all ISO HDX and FDX-B tags.
- Large memory. 250,000 scanned tag memory.
- Wireless connection. Bluetooth® Class 1 wireless technology to connect to Weigh Scale Indicators or other devices up to 300′ away.
- Long life and fast charging battery. Up to 19 hours of push to read operation and 9.5 hours of continuous read.
- Free software. Easily download information using Data Link for Windows*, Apple* iOS and Android*.
- Read performance. Reads up to 1,100 tags per minute. Read distance for HDX tags up to 12″ and FDX tags up to 13″.
- Visual IDs and duplicates. Option to display a visual ID for scanned animals and to discard duplicate IDs.
- Easy to see. Sunlight viewable 2.7″ (41mm x 55mm) colour LCD screen makes it easy to read information.
- Long reach. 25.6″ reach length enables you to keep a safe distance when scanning lively animals.
- Ergonomically designed. Balanced feel in the hand for comfortable use over long periods of time. Weights on 760g.
- Rugged design. All Tru-Test products are proven for the tough agricultural environment, with an IP67 waterproof design.
- Click here to see the data sheet.
If you’d like to include more complex data fields with an alphanumeric keypad, check out the XRS2 Stick Reader.
How to install Data Link (video)
Data Link Install (website)
Set-up Guide (PDF)
User Guide (PDF)